To stay healthy we all need to detox or bodies, why not do it in the spring, It is the perfect time to do a body detox. After we’ve been breathing in the bad poor indoor air quality and perhaps gotten less activity and not eating very good all year, it’s now time to get healthy. Detoxifying is the best antidote and can give you increased energy and super health. It also may reduce allergy symptoms, reduce hormonal imbalances, improve your digestion, clear your sinuses, normalize your blood pressure, reduce moods swings, give sharper mental focus, improved sleep patterns, healthier glowing skin, plus much more! Here are great tips to get you started on a healing spring body detox for men’s health and women’s health:
1. Eliminate meat and dairy products for a while to give your body a much needed break. Meat is highly acid-forming and is bad for the body. It can give you a strain on your kidneys and intestines and of course dairy is highly mucus-forming and many people do lack the enzymes to properly digest it.
2. Do not eat it if you cannot pronounce it. Always read the labels on the food selections you choose. Most are full of harmful preservatives, synthetic flavors and other artificial ingredients that usually have long complex names. Don’t buy these type of food products and definitely don’t eat them. Just choose fresh foods that come in Nature’s packaging as fruits and vegetables.
3. Remove fried and high sugar foods from your diet. I probably don’t have to tell you what constitutes “trash foods” fried and sugary foods, processed, prepared and packaged foods all tend to be full of trans fats, sugar and food additives that build up in our bodies and need to be cleaned out.
4. Up Your Vegetables. Try to have vegetables 50% of every meal. You can enjoy a fresh vegetable juice to get your 50%. Add in a large green tossed salad or a plate of steamed veggies and your good to go!
5. Take your daily vitamins. We all need to take a daily multivitamin supplement to keep our health and immune system works good.
6. Try using herbs to give your body a boost of health. Milk thistle is an herb that is a proven liver re-generator and detoxifier. Dandelion herb and uva ursi are well-established kidney health restoring herbs.
7. Use hot baths to cleanse. On its own hot baths are relaxing, but to help the cleansing effects, you just need to add a cup of Epsom salts or baking soda to your bath water. Both of these will alkalize the water to help neutralize acidic toxins. Epsom salts will help your body muscles to relax a stress reliever.
8. Drink at least 8 cups of pure water daily. This helps to flush out all the toxins. For a really great detoxifying drink, add fresh lemon juice to a large glass of water first thing in the morning. Lemons help alkalize your body and contain more than 20 anti-cancer compounds and also help cleanse your liver, kidneys and colon which is always a good thing.
9. Add more daily fiber. You need more fiber in your your diet daily, to boost your cleansing efforts.
10. Exercise two to three times weekly. Exercise will improve your circulation, which brings fresh oxygenated blood to your organs and tissues and helps to speed up body cleansing process, just do not over exercise.
These very easy and simple daily changes to your diet and lifestyle will help you detox your body and put you on the right track to a healthier you!
More articles you may want to read:
Winning The Lotto By Playing Smarter
How To Beat Lotto Winning Secrets